How to use Adobe Rush to create videos for social media
From Lori Coup
When we start the process of creating a video we want to start by storyboarding - this is thinking about the entire video from the opening frame to the last frame. On the surface this may feel like you are wasting time. You have an idea, sort of, why not just start filming?
Starting with a few basic storyboards will save you time later. The storyboards should be very basic sketches that lead to something more formal. Storyboarding is designed to rough out the idea, with a little deeper thought.Why do we Storyboard?
- compels you to start with an idea
- planning saves time
- clarifies your vision
- allows you to film and edit more efficiently
- Watch and learn about storyboards (13 minute video)
- Download Adobe Rush to your phone or other device
- If you have not done so yet, join Adobe Creative Cloud Express to gain access to Adobe Rush.