1. How does Pfizer’s 12–15-year-olds’ vaccine differ from the adult vaccine in terms of its dosage/formulary? Is it the same but a different dosage?
2. What about the J&J clotting issues – is there some kind of a connection to women of child-bearing age and association with female hormones? Also, we keep hearing about women on birth-control pills being more at risk for this serious side effect (I am looking to dispel some of these myths or “urban legends”) is this true?
3. Is there any update on when vaccines for children under the age of 5 be available? Could you provide an update also on the numbers of infections for children in this age group? The news has reported that adolescents are ending up hospitalized and on ventilators, which is very frightening.
4. What happens when the Governor in PA removes all mitigation efforts (such as masking for the unvaccinated) at the end of this month? What will child care and schools decide to do?
5. What about the Delta variant from India? Could this mean we may need a booster shot for that variant prior to the end of the year?
6. Any thoughts about when the CDC will change their guidance for child care (current guidance is dated May 7th on the website).