1. Will the COVID vaccines being developed eventually work like flu shots, where researchers look at the most prevalent coronaviruses and develop vaccines accordingly or will we need to develop a new vaccine each time a new coronavirus makes the jump to humans?
2. Why are we recommending our children wear masks outside?
3. How can parents of infants can best keep them safe under the guidance?
4. What is the best strategy for children under two when they need to come with me in public?
5. What does the masking guidance mean for adults who are fully vaccinated and choose to go unmasked indoors around children who are not vaccinated (like in childcare/school)?