1. New CDC guidance about wearing masks for vaccinated people
2. There is speculation that people who are having a stronger reaction to the second shot may have had the virus and been asymptomatic. Any truth to that?
3. Now that the Pfizer vaccine has gained emergency usage approval for 12-15 year olds, what do we know about the trials for this age group and anything that families should be concerned about in vaccinating youth in this age group?
4. There are several scenarios from child care providers about policies for quarantining if the parent or family travels. Could you clarify what is really necessary?
5. Are schools requiring staff to be vaccinated? In fact, can they do that?
6. Will schools ask parents to provide proof of vaccination in order to waive quarantine?
7. Could you clarify the guidance for outdoor transmission as the CDC numbers about transmission rates seem to be somewhat misleading?
8. COVID trial on young children and how they transmit the virus.